Fourth signature iProperty.com EXPO returns in April with exciting residential and commercial real estate investment opportunities
Complementary seminars open for investors and agents to gain insightful tips and advice
iProperty.com Singapore – the country’s No.1 property website – proudly presents the iProperty.com EXPO | International Property Expo. Held from Friday, 20 April to Sunday, 22 April 2012 at the Marina Bay Sands, Expo & Convention Centre, Hall A, the event will feature prominent international properties, prestigious property brands and exciting real estate opportunities under one roof.
Property investors and agents from around the region and beyond can benefit from a host of insightful seminars at the fourth signature iProperty.com EXPO, where renowned international property leaders will share tips on investing wisely, provide advice on buying overseas property and more. There are also exciting booths showcasing the latest property developments and investment opportunities in Malaysia, Australia, Thailand and the United States. In addition, visitors can have a chance to win over S$15,000 worth of lucky draw prizes at the EXPO.
“iProperty.com strives to help property buyers make informed choices when it comes to buying property. With the return of the EXPO, we are glad to help investors be in the know about the latest overseas property opportunities, and empower them with data, intelligence and insights that allow them to make the most out of the risks and opportunities that are present in this current state of global economic uncertainty,” says Shaun Di Gregorio, CEO of the iProperty Group, the No.1 online property network across Asia.
PRIZED PROPERTY DEVELOPMENTS
The iProperty.com EXPO International Collection will feature attractive offerings for those with a keen interest in the latest developments in property investment:
Leading international brands will be present for consultation, such as LCI Investment, CTL Group and Executive Directions from Singapore, as well as Mah Sing Properties, Elite Forward andDijaya Corporation from Malaysia.
A host of exciting international developments will be on offer, including attractive rebates and promotions, including:
- Malaysia: M City (5% rebates, Free legal fees & disbursement for Sale & Purchase Agreement and Deed, etc) and A-Suites Serviced Residence in Taman Austin Perdana, Johor (Low down payment starting from RM4,800, no progressive interest for 3 years, etc).
- Australia: 60 View St, Pascoe Vale, Victoria, Australia (One-year rental guarantee; free legal fees)
- Thailand: Circle Condominium, Bangkok (Free 1st year maintenance fee, fully furnished, etc)
For more details on special rebates, please go to: http://edm.iproperty.com/sg/expo-april-2012-key-property-exhibitors/
FREE-TO-ATTEND PROPERTY SEMINARS
In addition, property agents and investors can look forward to free seminars, talks and forums featuring property experts who will share insights on property investments, and provide an in-depth analysis of the property market outlook both in and outside Singapore:
- With the introduction of the Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty (ABSD) last year as a measure to help cool the local property market, investors are increasingly worried about how this will affect their rental yield. In his seminar Is Your Rental Income Secure? on 21 April, 5pm to 6pm, Alfred Chia, CEO of SingCapital, will examine the implications of ABSD to the real estate market, and provide tips for investors to secure and safeguard their rental income.
- Well-known property expert Mohamed Ismail Gafoor, CEO of PropNex Realty, will share incisive insights and predictions useful for investors and the public at large, in his seminarProperty Market in 2012 on 22 April, 2.30pm to 3.30pm.
- Those who are keen to venture slightly further afield will find the seminar How to build Cash Flow with UK Alternative
Investment? by Danny Lim, CEO of Property Barons, highly informative. On 21 April, 5pm to 6pm, Danny Lim will share tips on how invest in UK properties with as little as £3,750, and explore other lucrative investment options available in the UK.
- Moving away from residential property, David Poh, CEO of Asia Management & Wisdom, will share why he considers commercial/industrial real estate investment to be the star performer of 2012. In the seminar How to Make Money from Commercial & Industrial Real Estate Investment on 20 April, 6pm to 7pm, he will teach agents how to acquire specialized skills and knowledge required to succeed in this field.
The iProperty.com EXPO | International Property Expo will take place over the weekend from Friday, 20 April to Sunday, 22 April 2012, 11am to 8pm, at Marina Bay Sands, Expo & Convention Centre, Hall A.
For more information and to register, please visit http://expo.iproperty.com.